ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันอังคารที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

NARRATIVE / DESCRIPTION

My First Day At College (การเขียนแบบ Narrative Paragraph)

MY FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE

      College life is a life of freedom. I remember my first day at college. I had looked forward to this day from my school days. Life at college meant for me a new life. I was no more a young boy but a young man. I had begun to think myself to be a gentleman with a sense of freedom.

      When I entered my college for the first day, I looked around with a mixed feeling of perplexity and joy. The stately building with massive pillars made a deep impression on my mind. I was puzzled as I was not habituated to the ‘college-ways’ of things. The students in batches were moving up and down the corridors for their classes. The professors were coming smilingly and exchanging greetings with the students in a friendly manner.

      The first item on the routine was a lecture on English. I joined my class in room No. 51. It was S.M.’s English class, S.M being the initials for the professor’s name. The professor came with the attendance register. After finishing roll-call he


comment :

ที่มา : http://www.oppapers.com/essays/My-First-Day-At-College/373879?topic


Tiger  (การเขียนแบบ Description Paragraph)
Topic : Tiger is a fierce and proud wild animal
                It lives in a deep forest. Sometimes it is hunted for its nice fur can be used to decorate the house. Tiger has long whiskers and teeth and its fur has stripes with yellow and black. It also has large claws for being weapons in hunting and in protecting itself. And if anyone or animals get lost in its way and if it knows, it's hard for the prey to be able to survive because it is a wild animal which cats meat. It's special abilities are that it is a fast runner, it eats animals and hides itself in grassland in order to catch the preys. It will hunt with speed and by surprise. With this fierce characteristic, tiger is breezed by no one. We can see tigers in the zoo. By the way, We have to watch them by staying far from the cage and follow the rules.
comment :

http://english-staff.blogspot.com/2009/01/examples-of-descriptive-writing_22.html





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น